Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dawn of War 2 Single Player Walkthrough

One of the components that interested me in getting Dawn of War 2 was the fact that it had a new and innovative single player campaign. After playing the game for several hours I thought that it would be a great idea to put together a walkthrough for all the main missions.

I am still in the process of enjoying my first run through the campaign mode, but I am anticipating getting through that in the next week or too. Once I have done that I plan on going back through the campaign and taking a much slower approach where I explore aspects of different parts of the game.

I hope to include different loot that is available in each match as well as the best way to quickly complete the mission with your squad intact and the greatest number of enemies destroyed.

Main Mission Walkthrough
... coming soon ...

Optional Mission Walkthrough
... coming soon ...

If you have any specific comments on a mission, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and I can try and answer it for you as quickly as possible.

3 comments:

  1. soooo...what`s the point of this article ...so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on it - I promise! Life is really busy right now and I just wanted to force myself to put something down on paper. I will have a few missions up hopefully by this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really the most shameless advertising effort I've seen in some time.

    ReplyDelete